The Laws of St. Lucia are always advertised in the weekly publication of the Official Gazette and are sometimes attached. However, all the Laws are readily available for sale at the National Printing Corporation (NPC).
GOVERNMENT OF SAINT LUCIA
Department of Agriculture, Fisheries, Natural Resources and Co-operatives
Department of Public Service
RESPONSIBILITIES AND RELATIONSHIPS
- Responsible for the regulation and sup...
The Government of Saint Lucia (GOSL), as signatory to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), is legally required to periodically prepare and submit National Communication (NC) reports to the UNFCCC Co...
- Post of Director (Forensic Science Services)
- Post of Curriculum Officer (Natural Sciences)
- High Court Judge - Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court
- Judge - Caribbean Court of Justice
- Presiding Judge - Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court
- Post of Executive Legal Assistant To The Chief Justice
- Post of Senior Crown Counsel
- District Education Officer
- Principal - Soufriere Comprehensive Secondary School
- Post of Consultant Paediatrician
- Post of Co-Operatives Officer IV, III, II, I