The Laws of St. Lucia are always advertised in the weekly publication of the Official Gazette and are sometimes attached. However, all the Laws are readily available for sale at the National Printing Corporation (NPC).
Government of Saint Lucia Department of Housing, Urban Renewal and TelecommunicationsPROGRAMME FOR THE REGULARISATION OF UNPLANNED DEVELOPMENTS (PROUD)
THE Government of Saint Lucia (GOSL) has secured funding from the C...
Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries, Physical Planning, Natural Resources and Co-operatives
Department of Fisheries
The Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries, Physical Planning, Natural Resources and ...
- Vice Principal - Choiseul Secondary School
- Receptionist and Compliance Officer
- Post of Legal Officer I, II, II, IV
- Post of Deputy Commissioner of Police
- Post of Chief Fire Officer
- Post of Deputy Chief Fire Officer
- Post of Postmaster General
- Post of Deputy Director of Audit
- Post of Magistrate II
- Post of Magistrate I
- Post of Registrar
- Post of School Guidance Counsellor
- Post of Principal - St. Aloysius R. C. Boys' Infant School
- Post of Chief Nursing Officer
- Physical Planning Officer