The Laws of St. Lucia are always advertised in the weekly publication of the Official Gazette and are sometimes attached. However, all the Laws are readily available for sale at the National Printing Corporation (NPC).
Attorney General’s Chambers
JOB TITLE: Crown Counsel III
REPORTS TO: Solicitor General
CLASSIFICATION: Grade 17
RELATIONSHIP AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works under the general supervision and...
Department of Fisheries
Ministry of Agriculture, Food Production, Fisheries
& Co-Operative Rural Development
The Ministry of Agriculture, Food Production, Fisheries, Co-operatives and Rural Development informs the general public that the S...
- Post of Deputy Director of Legislative Drafting
- Post of Senior Crown Counsel
- Post of Vice Principal - Soufriere Comprehensive Secondary School / Beanfield Comprehensive Secondary School
- Post of Deputy Registrar, Registry of the Supreme Court
- Post of Chief Economist
- Post of Manager (Boys’ Training Centre)
- Post of Civil Engineer III
- Post of Chief Surveyor
- Post of Commissioner Of Crown Lands
- Post of Commissioner of Police
- Post of Energy Officer III
- Post of Principal Information Officer
- Post of Crown Counsel III