The Laws of St. Lucia are always advertised in the weekly publication of the Official Gazette and are sometimes attached. However, all the Laws are readily available for sale at the National Printing Corporation (NPC).
Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court
Suitably qualified applicants are invited to fill the position of:
HIGH COURT JUDGE
To serve in any of the Member States and Territories of the Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court. Applicants may be...
THE Public is hereby notified that effective Monday, January 11th 2016, holders of Identification Cards that are due to expire by January 31st 2016, are asked to visit one
of the following Registration Centres or offices for the renewal of their Card...
- Human Resource Officer Judicial And Legal Services Commission
- Post of Curriculum Officer (Natural Sciences)
- Chief Executive Officer National Utilities Regulatory Commission
- Post of Commissioner of Police
- Post of Deputy Director Of Audit
- Post of Legal Officer I
- Post of Principal Information Officer
- Post of Remedial Teacher (Boys’ Training Centre)
- Post of Guidance Counsellor (District Three Education Office)
- Accountant Office of The National Authorising Officer (EDF/PMCU)
- Programme Coordinator Office of The National Authorising Officer (EDF/PMCU)
- Crown Counsel IV
- Director of Public Prosecutions
- Deputy Director of Public Prosecutions
- High Court Judge